On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 8:59 PM Alex Balashov <abalashov(a)evaristesys.com> wrote:
Make sure you have the right reversion/cookie options
I'm not sure what that means...
and that you only call uac_replace_from() once in the
message processing loop,
There is only one call in the code to `uac_replace_from()` which is
run once (and only for INVITE messages).
and that you don’t modify From any other way besides
Aha! and that was apparently the problem. I have another place in the
code (probably from an earlier work trying to do the same thing) that
$fU = $hdr(custom-caller-id-header)
Removing that solved the problem. I'm guessing its the same issue that
I had with the `remove_hf()` method, that removed `From` but somehow
somewhere got the value that was meant to replace $fU written into an
arbitrary location in the headers buffer.
Thanks for the support!
> On May 26, 2019, at 1:52 PM, Oded Arbel
> I have just tried to use `uac_replace_from()` (which I wasn't familiar
> with - we haven't used the uac module in our setup up till now, and
> from its description I didn't think it would be appropriate as we are
> not initiating sessions from Kamailio).
> We the following code in place, instead of the `remove_hf()` and `append_hf()`:
> The headers are no longer broken, but do not look OK - I still have
> another copy of the $fU stuck somewhere in the middle. The `From`
> header no looks as thus:
> From: <sip:email@example.com>;tag=as0c32fd2e