[SR-Users] Astricon: OpenSource Soiree

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:44:13 CEST 2018

Ok, is evident I am completely unable in this things, I totally see I am.

Sorry to have screwed up, I was well meaning (as you hinted), and I will
definitely change my attitude in future.

Sorry again, I just wanted (and I see I was superficial and wrong) to
extend invitation to party, with no other interest than being seen as a
nice guy, btw I am not organizing it and I believe the organizers are
actively reaching to Asterisk community, maybe the organizers are not the
most efficients party organizers. I am not yet subscribed to asterisk
mailing list, that is why I have not put it in copy (also, now I understand
is bad to send messages to multiple mailing lists).

Anyway, I am sad, I do it wrongly (totally clear now to me), I apologize,
it will not happen again in future. That is sure.

-giovanni