[SR-Users] Kamailio as TCP UDP proxy

M K laqoore at outlook.com
Thu Oct 4 18:05:38 CEST 2018

Hi, I'm struggling with the configuration to use Kamailio as TCP UDP proxy: [SIP Client] <-(TCP)-> [Proxy] <-(UDP)-> [SIP Server] should be the setup. I only have one client and one SIP server.

How do I get Kamailio configured as a proxy so that translation between TCP and UDP works (and vice versa)? I have not yet found any documentation and examples that have caused messages to arrive at my SIP server. I think I've been on the wrong track so far and I'm looking forward to any help.

Thank you in advance,
Laqoore