[SR-Users] voice prompts / early media and kamailio

Wed Nov 27 09:52:06 CET 2013

I think it is a conceptual question indeed. You "abuse" the 403 error in
some table (actually "missed_calls" is for missed calls, not for
rejected calls) to log/account a rejected call.

Make it more explicit. If you want to track rejected calls, make a
dedicated table and insert an record into this table at the moment the
call is redirected to the announcement (not afterwards). You can do this
by some manual SQL query, or use acc_db_request(comment, table) [1] and
manually force the accounting in this dedicated table.

regards
klaus

[1] http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.0.x/modules/acc.html#idp1687632