[SR-Users] FW: Info and support for Kamailio

Victor V. Kustov coyote at bks.tv
Thu Jun 20 08:40:09 CEST 2013

Hello, Gustavo!

> Could you help me with some examples of configuration, where to
> configure the extensions.

No extensions in kamailio. Forget all what you know 'bout asterisk.
Kamailio is a SIP router, you must think in terms of SIP messages and/or
dialogs.

Kamailio has no docs with describe "How it work", but has docs for
modules/functions/aps's.

SIP RFC's + tcpdump you best friends )))

> I think is in Kamailio.cfg file, but I don't know how to do it.

git clone... examples are there.

--
 WBR, Victor
  JID: coyote at bks.tv
  JID: coyote at bryansktel.ru
  I use FREE operation system: 3.9.6-calculate GNU/Linux