[SR-Users] FW: Info and support for Kamailio

Gustavo S yeep123 at outlook.com
Thu Jun 20 08:24:58 CEST 2013

Hi guys,My name is Tavo, I'm from Ecuador (South-America), and I need some info about Kamailio. I'm studying a Master degree of Networking and Data Communications, and I want to build a VoIP project with Kamailio.I want to integrate Kamailio with Trixbox to improve the security levels of the IP-PBX, also I want to use my cisco ip phones 7960G with them, but I need some help with how and where to configure the Kamailio to be connect to the Trixbox server.I made some research about it, and in some pages I read that I can install Kamailio over some Linux Distro like Ubuntu or CentOS, and in other that I can install it on the asterisk (Trixbox) server itself. Could you help me with some examples of configuration, where to configure the extensions. I think is in Kamailio.cfg file, but I don't know how to do it.Please help me with it. I'll be so grateful with you for this support.Regards from Ecuador Tavo