[Kamailio-Users] Dispatcher ds_list results in flag=P

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 15:16:47 CET 2010

Well, just for kicks, i added the

listen=208.X.X.X:5060
listen=10.3.200.202:5060

Into my config to explicitly listen on my three IP addresses... and
magically everything started working again.

Should I file this as a bug, or is there something I'm missing here
and this was really a 'feature' and not a 'bug'? :)

Either way, my problem is resolved now.  Thanks everyone (especially
Daniel, helpful as usual!)