[Kamailio-Users] Dispatcher ds_list results in flag=P

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Mar 5 14:54:53 CET 2010

On Friday 05 March 2010, Geoffrey Mina wrote:
> So why would not having any listen= parameters cause this to become a
> problem?  I am guessing that is the problem... Also, I am a little
> concerned about the mhomed parameter, specifically this statement: "By
> default is off (0) - it is rather time consuming."

Hi Geoffrey,

this is a bit outdated, Marius did recently here some optimisations, so the
performance impact should be much smaller in 1.5.4 and upcoming 3.1. We'll fix
the documentation.

> Also, why wouldn't Kamailio just be forwarding the request on the
> socket which received the incoming request?  That would work fine as
> it's being received on the public IP and I want the forwarding to be
> sent on the public IP.

Normally kamailio should work this way, if you not use mhomed mode or force
the send socket in the cfg.

Cheers,

Henning