[Kamailio-Users] Dispatcher ds_list results in flag=P

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 23:16:40 CET 2010

Hello Geoffrey,

On 03/05/2010 03:16 PM, Geoffrey Mina wrote:
> Well, just for kicks, i added the
>
> listen=208.X.X.X:5060
> listen=208.X.X.X:5060
> listen=10.3.200.202:5060
>
> Into my config to explicitly listen on my three IP addresses... and
> magically everything started working again.

interesting. This one needs to be investigated a bit. I see no
difference in specifying the list of sockets manually or being built
from the system by auto-discovery.

Please fill an issue on sip-router.org tracker:
http://sip-router.org/tracker/

Thanks,
Daniel

> Should I file this as a bug, or is there something I'm missing here
> and this was really a 'feature' and not a 'bug'? :)
>
> Either way, my problem is resolved now.  Thanks everyone (especially
> Daniel, helpful as usual!)
>
> On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Henning Westerholt
> <henning.westerholt at 1und1.de>  wrote:
>
>> On Friday 05 March 2010, Geoffrey Mina wrote:
>>
>>> So why would not having any listen= parameters cause this to become a
>>> problem?  I am guessing that is the problem... Also, I am a little
>>> concerned about the mhomed parameter, specifically this statement: "By
>>> default is off (0) - it is rather time consuming."
>>>
>> Hi Geoffrey,
>>
>> this is a bit outdated, Marius did recently here some optimisations, so the
>> performance impact should be much smaller in 1.5.4 and upcoming 3.1. We'll fix
>> the documentation.
>>

>>> Also, why wouldn't Kamailio just be forwarding the request on the
>>> socket which received the incoming request?  That would work fine as
>>> it's being received on the public IP and I want the forwarding to be
>>> sent on the public IP.
>>>
>> Normally kamailio should work this way, if you not use mhomed mode or force
>> the send socket in the cfg.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Henning

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio SIP Router Masterclass, Berlin, March 22-26, 2010
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/