[Kamailio-Users] Dispatcher ds_list results in flag=P

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:45:19 CET 2010

So why would not having any listen= parameters cause this to become a
problem?  I am guessing that is the problem... Also, I am a little
concerned about the mhomed parameter, specifically this statement: "By
default is off (0) - it is rather time consuming."

Also, why wouldn't Kamailio just be forwarding the request on the
socket which received the incoming request?  That would work fine as
it's being received on the public IP and I want the forwarding to be
sent on the public IP.

Do you think adding back explicit listen="X.X.X.X:5060" properties on
my server would fix the issue?