[Kamailio-Users] Inbound call no way audio

RAJNIKANT VANZA rajnivanza at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:10:08 CET 2010

Hi Friends,

Outbound calling works fine.
When I receive an inbound call, the phone rings, but when I pick up the
phone, the conversation does not get established.

I have call from inside NAT extension number to Outside NAT extension (
Outboud call ) then call get established and two-way audio work fine

but when I have call from Outside NAT extension to Inside NAT extension
(Inbound call ) then  phone rings,

but when pickup the phone, audio is not present.

During inboud call RTP packets are not transmit whereas Outboud call RTP
packets transmit successful.

Sometimes, Inbound and Outbound call only one-way audio present.

Can anybody help me, or point me to a previous thread where this issue was
discussed and solved?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,