[Kamailio-Users] What is wrong with this NOTIFY packet

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Mon Feb 15 21:03:32 CET 2010

On Monday 15 February 2010, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2010/2/15 Alex Hermann <alex at speakup.nl>:
> > On Monday 15 February 2010 09:25:41 Asterisk User wrote:
> >> From: <sip:111 at arzoo.com <sip%3A111 at arzoo.com>>
> >> To: <sip:1111111 at arzoo.com <sip%3A1111111 at arzoo.com>>
> There is no double <> in the original post. But some mailclients
> corrupt a SIP URI appearing into a mail by splitting it into a display
> name and mail URI :(

The quote above is directly coming from his email (the text/plain part).

To prevent confusion in the future I suggest he fixes his mail client to not
alter the sent emails. And to send text/plain email only. I never read
text/html (parts of) emails, which in this case, seemed to have different
content from the text/plain part.

Alex.