[OpenSER-Users] Carrierroute... Do I almost have it???

Douglas Garstang dougmig33 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 17:41:23 CET 2008

Ovidiu,

Ok, so now it's routing but it's not selecting the carrier by matching the source IP address in the subscriber table against the IP address of the incoming INVITE. Is that even possible?

If it's not possible, how do I have a different routing table for each OpenSER system? I was going to use my carrier as my OpenSER instance.... that would have worked...

I have these tables...

mysql> select * from carrierroute;
+----+---------+-------------+--------+------+-------+--------------+----------------+----------------+---------+
| id | carrier | scan_prefix | domain | prob | strip | rewrite_host | rewrite_prefix | rewrite_suffix | comment |
+----+---------+-------------+--------+------+-------+--------------+----------------+----------------+---------+
|  1 |       0 |             | 1      |    1 |     0 | 200.1.1.1    |                |                | NULL    |
|  4 |       0 |             | 2      |    1 |     0 | 200.1.1.2    |                |                | NULL    |
|  5 |       0 |             | 3      |    1 |     0 | 200.1.1.3    |                |                | NULL    |
|  9 |       1 |             | 1      |    1 |     0 | 100.1.1.1    |                |                | NULL    |
| 10 |       1 |             | 2      |    1 |     0 | 100.1.1.2    |                |                | NULL    |
| 11 |       1 |             | 3      |    1 |     0 | 100.1.1.3    |                |                | NULL    |
+----+---------+-------------+--------+------+-------+--------------+----------------+----------------+---------+
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from route_tree;
+----+-----------+
| id | carrier   |
+----+-----------+
|  1 | Hong Kong |
|  0 | default   |
|  2 | San Jose  |

mysql> select username, domain, cr_preferred_carrier from subscriber;
| username | domain         | cr_preferred_carrier |
|          | 192.168.255.53 |                    2 |
|          | 192.168.1.240  |                    1 |