[OpenSER-Users] sdp_mangle_ip()

Travis Hegner thegner at trilliumit.com
Wed Mar 26 18:06:53 CET 2008

Hello All,

I have briefly looked through the bug list but couldn't find anything
related to my problem. I thought I would check here first to see if
perhaps I have a configuration issue. I'm currently using the latest 1.3
version downloaded with svn.

When attempting to call "sdp_mangle_ip()" I end up with a malformed sip
packet. Upon inspection, I realized that the packet is correct except
for the "Content-Length:" header, which seems to have the new (correct)
content-length of the new packet written twice into the data stream.
Here is what a snippet of the packet looks like:

Obviously, a correct packet should look like:

Has anyone experienced this error before? Is there some parameter I
should be setting for the mangler module, or another function I should
call before this one? Should I roll up my sleeves and see if I can patch
it myself?

Any info is greatly appreciated...

Travis