[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool not applying rates

Brian Del Shasta briandelshasta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 22:04:41 CEST 2008

David,
I did find the script.  It did re-create the table billing_rates_reducida
successfully, but I had already created it manually per your suggestion.
I looked through the old thread you posted as well, what log are you looking
in to find this data?:

Jun 16 12:02:30 rgi-sql CDRTool[15559]: Error: Cannot find rates for
callid=
00808260004800068104000005E9 at 82.144.106.187, billing party=user at
1.2.3.4,
customer gateway=1.2.3.4, gateway=1.2.3.4, destination=1,
profile=Normal,
app=audio

and then, having created the billing_rates_reducida table:

Jun 16 12:03:16 rgi-sql CDRTool[21793]: ConnectFee=0.0000 Span=1
Duration=6
DestId=1 gateway=1.2.3.4 Profile=Normal Period=weekday Rate=reducida
Interval=0-24 Cost=0.0500/60 Price=0.0050

Thanks