[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool not applying rates

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Aug 25 23:00:22 CEST 2008

El Lunes, 25 de Agosto de 2008, Brian Del Shasta escribió:
> I have the Application type set to 'audio', I'm assuming you don't actually
> mean 'type=audio'.

Yes, I mean that.

The fact is that I don't remember now what I did to get it working but I can
sure you that the solution is in reading several times the Readme.txt ;)

- Basically you must be sure that you filled the Destination table with the
countries and regions prefixes.
- Also fill correctly the Customer table with the rate profiles.
- In Profiles be sure that all the rate Profiles have correctly set their
rates.
- In Rates be sure that Destination is the prefix set in Destinations tables,
App=audio and Connect=(some umber or cero number).

After that it should work. Verify it by looking at the "Rating information" by
clicking in the 1N, 2N, 3N link.

PD: Note that you can re-normalize calls by selecting "ReNormalize" in the
CDRs form.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo