[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool not applying rates

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:48:42 CEST 2008

this is the thread:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 2:14 AM
Subject: [OpenSER-Users] cdrtool billing
To: users at lists.openser.org

David,

When $RatingEngine['split_rating_table'] setting is true, after
changing the rates
in the web interface or by importing them, you must run the script from
scripts/splitRatingTables.php to split the central billing_rates table
into
individual tables for each rate id. You do not need this feature if
you have
less than 100K rates in your system.

Adrian

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at
in.ilimit.es>
wrote:

 > El Monday 16 June 2008 17:44:56 David Villasmil escribió:
 >
 > > But as it happens, when you specify a profile like I did: billing
profile
 > > is NORMAL, but RATE NAME is 1, then you MUST CREATE A TABLE CALLED
 > > "BILLING_RATES_1", I don't know if cdrtool is supposed to create
it but
 > > didn't do it for me. I had to manually create the table:
 >
 > What about if you don't use numeric values as Rate Id?
 > I use Rate id with textual value ("Reducida", "Normal"...) and had
not your
 > problem.

At least in my case, it doesn't find the rate... Same thing, I had to
create
the table...

without creating the table:

Jun 16 12:02:30 rgi-sql CDRTool[15559]: Error: Cannot find rates for
callid=
00808260004800068104000005E9 at 82.144.106.187, billing party=user at
1.2.3.4,
customer gateway=1.2.3.4, gateway=1.2.3.4, destination=1,
profile=Normal,
app=audio

and then, having created the billing_rates_reducida table:

Jun 16 12:03:16 rgi-sql CDRTool[21793]: ConnectFee=0.0000 Span=1
Duration=6
DestId=1 gateway=1.2.3.4 Profile=Normal Period=weekday Rate=reducida
Interval=0-24 Cost=0.0500/60 Price=0.0050