[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool not applying rates

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:47:07 CEST 2008

I don't really think that is what Brian means....

Brian, take a look at the CDR directory... there should be a script called
something like "split_rates" or something to that effect
I could never see the rates on the cdr web either... i had to create my own
web.. ;)
After having done that, someone told me about that script...

you can also search the list for that thread

david