[OpenSER-Users] [NEW] First OpenSER teaching book

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 28 22:35:01 CEST 2008

Hi Ash,

I'm glad you find it useful. Right now more and more information is
available for OpenSER, but as you already found out, there is no places
(so far) where to find centralized and comprehensive information.

The book cannot and does not want to go over all the possible scenarios
you can build with openser - this is more or less an titanic/impossible
work as you have almost an infinite number of possibilities. The book
wants to make you understand openser and to teach how to configure and
work with openser - later, to make openser to do whatever you want is
your jobs ;).

Regards,
Bogdan