[OpenSER-Users] [NEW] First OpenSER teaching book

Ash Rah ash at droshta.net
Sat Apr 26 15:36:00 CEST 2008

Being new to SIP and SER/OpenSER - I have struggled past two weeks
navigating through the iptel docs and different mailing lists in
combining bits and pieces of information and finally got a working OpenSER.

Purchased this book today and just finished reading it.

Having this book two weeks ago could have saved me all those troubles.

Starting from basic concepts of SIP, this book covers topic all the way
to MediaProxy and CDRtool.

A good extension to iptel's SER Getting started guide.

But I could use some more complex examples and case studies. I guess the
author did not want the OpenSER consultants to go out of business
altogether. :-p