[SR-Users] Interactions of dmq_usrloc and usrloc w/db_mode > 0

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:16:36 CEST 2022

Well,

I asked a similar question here
https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2022-July/115160.html but no
answer yet :)

What I see on my side is that it indeed works, the only drawback is that
the same contact is getting synced to DB, which causes a duplicate error
unless you use the "db_insert_update" option.

Done that seems that it works ok (did tested in prod yet), and I had the
all the contacts live on all nodes and on db. The only downside that maybe
can happen is that the periodic sync may skew a bit the expire time and
maybe give a contact some more seconds, but it really depends on timings of
the clusters.

But I'm really interested in the answer, too :)

-- Matteo