[SR-Users] Using usrloc db_insert_update in a dmq replicated environment with shared db ?

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:37:27 CEST 2022

Hi,

I was wondering if it is safe from a cache consistency pow to enable usrloc
db_insert_update in a dmq replicated environment, where all registrars
share the same db.

I'm already using the filter option to avoid loading/deletion by server id,
but there's no similar option for writing.

I know that it is possible to use db mode 4 on all registrars (which get
synced by dmq) except one, which will be responsible for writing, but this
creates a little unbalanced setup in addition to performing writes only
from one proxy.

Any hint? Maybe is time to check how to filter writes, too :) ?

Thanks,
Matteo