[SR-Users] dialog_vars accumulating in database?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Tue Nov 15 08:42:19 CET 2022

Hi Henning

So I tested. Yesterday I send traffic, around 400 concurrent dialogues
over the two DMQ synced instances and stopped the traffic in the
evening waiting until today to make sure all calls have ended.

None of the two instances was restarted during that testing.

I have not seen memory related error messages in the logs. So I guess
SHM=1024 is large enough now.

This morning:

# kamcmd dlg.stats_active
{
	starting: 0
	connecting: 0
	answering: 0
	ongoing: 0
	all: 0
}

So no more running calls on any of the two instances.

But when I look in the local mysql database used to store dialogues:

Instance 2:

mysql> select count(*) from dialog; select count(*) from dialog_vars;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|        0 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|      271 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Instance 1:

mysql> select count(*) from dialog; select count(*) from dialog_vars;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|        0 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

+----------+
| count(*) |
|      472 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

So still, quite some variables left in dialog_vars and not the same
count. What could be cause this issue?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden