[SR-Users] dialog_vars accumulating in database?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Tue Nov 15 15:06:30 CET 2022

Hmm, I have a suspicion how this happens...

I could more or less reproduce the issue:

2 Kamailio instances, synced with DMQ.
Both store dialog_vars in a local database for performance.

While a dialog is ongoing, stop instance 2. This instance 2 probably
has stored dialog information in it's local database.

End the dialog. Instance 1 propperly removes dialog_vars from it's
local database and forgets about it.

Restart Instance 2.

No longer existing dialog data from instance 2 is getting DMQ synced to
Instance 1. This dialog is sticking around on both instances and never
expiring.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden