[SR-Users] dialog_vars accumulating in database?

Benoît Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri Nov 11 09:51:51 CET 2022

Hi Henning

> does it happens during run-time, or maybe after a few restarts of the
> server? Normally they should be removed if the dialog ended or
> expired.

Thank you.

I have to observe this more closely. As active development is performed,
restarts are performed frequently, even while calls-tests are running.

I just wanted to make sure there is not need to specifically clear
dialog variables at the end of a dialogue.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden