[SR-Users] Split audio and video into different calls

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue May 17 10:34:33 CEST 2022

Hi Rüdiger,

what you could achieve with Kamailio (and in my understanding, this is what
you are thinking about), is to send Audio-Calls to Group 1 (e.g. your
legacy agents) and Video-Calls to Group 2 (e.g. Agents with a Video-Phone
or Soft-Client). Is this, what you want to achieve?

Thanks,
Carsten
--
Carsten Bock I CTO & Founder

ng-voice GmbH

Trostbrücke 1 I 20457 Hamburg I Germany
T +49 179 2021244 I www.ng-voice.com

Registry Office at Local Court Hamburg, HRB 120189
Managing Directors: Dr. David Bachmann, Carsten Bock