[SR-Users] SEMS license with kamailio and rtpengine

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Wed Feb 9 08:43:46 CET 2022

Hello,

regarding selling copies and the source code fee, the quite extensive GPLv2 FAQ covers it extensively:
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0-faq.html#DoesTheGPLAllowDownloadFee

Nobody than the buyer could request the source code, but each buyer can of course distribute the source code freely:

https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0-faq.html#DoesTheGPLRequireAvailabilityToPublic

Cheers,

Henning

--