[SR-Users] Call to MS Teams

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 15:37:50 CEST 2021

Hello!

I figured it out. I messed up the R-URL. Following requests to MS Teams had
to have R-URI from the last response's Contact header value while being
sent to the same destination as the original INVITE.

Thanks!

Regards, Volodymyr Ivanets

чт, 14 жовт. 2021 о 18:04 Володимир Іванець <volodyaivanets at gmail.com> пише: