[SR-Users] Can Kamailio help with this?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Tue May 18 12:51:21 CEST 2021

On Saturday 15 May 2021 at 22:49:01, Mojtaba wrote:

> Absolutely yes, In Kamailio with specific module you could do it. Some
> related module for doing this scenario are:
> presence, presence_xml, presence_dialoginfo, pua, pua_dialoginfo
> You could know more about them by referring to its documentation.

Thanks for the confirmation; I'm sure the details you provide will make more
sense to me once I'm at a stage where I can use them.

In the meantime, I assume that the other part of my requirement - getting
Kamailio to pass through client registrations from Asterisk to a remote PBX -
is a far more standard setup - where can I find configuration guidelines on how
to do this, given that I've never implemented Kamailio so far?

Thanks,

--
This sentence contains exacly three erors.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.