[SR-Users] Can Kamailio help with this?

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Sat May 15 22:49:01 CEST 2021

Absolutely yes, In Kamailio with specific module you could do it. Some
related module for doing this scenario are:
presence, presence_xml, presence_dialoginfo, pua, pua_dialoginfo
You could know more about them by referring to its documentation.
With Best Regards

Mojtaba Esfandiari.S

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S