[SR-Users] Can Kamailio help with this?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Fri May 21 16:07:27 CEST 2021

Hi.

I think maybe I asked this question at a busy time, when people were dealing
with other questions.

Can anyone point me at the appropriate documentation on how to get Kamailio
set up to pass client registrations through to a remote PBX?

I'm assuming this is a pretty basic use case, but I haven't yet found a simple
guide.

Thanks in advance.

--
Pavlov is in the pub enjoying a pint.
The barman rings for last orders, and Pavlov jumps up exclaiming "Damn!  I

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.