[SR-Users] using both ldap and local authenticate

Thành Trần Duy thanh.dtran88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:34:42 CEST 2021

hi Arqum,

It means that Kamailio will store passwords (plain text or hash) in
subscriber tables. What happens when the user changes password in OpenLDAP?
How many times will Kamailio update ? Or am I misunderstanding how it works?

Many thanks,

Vào Th 6, 25 thg 6, 2021 vào lúc 19:28 M Arqum CH <marqumch at gmail.com> đã
viết: