[SR-Users] using both ldap and local authenticate

M Arqum CH marqumch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:25:55 CEST 2021

Hi Tran,

Yes, you can use both methods at the same time. If the user is not
authenticated from the first data source instead of immediately reply with
an error code, try with the next data source /LDAP  and reply after
verifying from both sources.

For LDAP you can get help from this tutorial:
https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/mini-howto-admin/ldap-user-auth

Cheers

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 4:39 PM Thành Trần Duy <thanh.dtran88 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using kamailio as PBX with some softphones and hard phones. I want
> user on a pc to login with LDAP and users using a hard phone login normally
> (username/password).
>
> Can I use 2 types of authentication at the same time?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Tran Duy Thanh

Regards
Arqum