[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.4.4 extremely slow carrierroute preloading

sr.maillists at gmail.com sr.maillists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 18:02:14 CET 2021

Hi Henning

Thanks for your fast response. I switched the parameter back to 2000.
Ok some more details:
I compiled now 4.4.7 and this loads like 4.3.6 in 10s.
Then I compiled 5.0.8 and now it's so slow, I can watch loading single
entries in the logfile.

I think somewhere between 4.4.7 and 5.0.8 changed something which makes
it so slow.
Will try to find the e-mail and some hints where the problem could be.
In the meantime I will try to stick with version 4.4.7.

Regards
Stefan