[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.4.4 extremely slow carrierroute preloading

sr.maillists at gmail.com sr.maillists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 22:05:33 CET 2021

Hello there

I nailed the problem down to a version now: It began with version 5.0.4.
With 5.0.3 it's fast, only 10 seconds.
With 5.0.4 it takes 16 minutes!

In postgres log I see always the same query "SELECT * FROM carrierroute
WHERE carrier=1 and domain=1 and prob>0"
like it's in a loop. I did not observe this with version 5.0.3.

I believe it's this change in carrierroute module:

commit 9800aba65146b72623bb512049300d1beb8c8ec4