[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.4.4 extremely slow carrierroute preloading

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Wed Feb 24 17:49:33 CET 2021

Hello,

the fetch_rows parameter is just to specify the number of routes to load _at once_. So, you should not set it to the complete size, but keep it more in the range of the default value.

About the general slower loading, there has been another e-mail some weeks ago that mention a similar problem.

Please try again with a proper fetch_rows setting. If its still happens, you can open a github issue about it, it seems indeed like a regression

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com