[SR-Users] Announcing public beta release of TeamsPhone - powered by Kamailio

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 22:54:42 CET 2021

Hello Kamailio-nians,

Just to bug everyone quickly: today I'm happy to announce the public beta
release of *TeamsPhone <https://teamsphone.net>*, a MS Teams <=> PBX
integration solution for ITSPs, IP-PBX service providers and
integrators, *powered
by Kamailio*.

Unlike other similar services offered as SaaS pay-per-user model, our
product is oriented for ITSPs to be self-hosted and fully integrated into
one's telecom network, providing an add-on service to supplement any Hosted
PBX offering with seamless calling using Microsoft Teams *as-as-softphone*,
or as we like to call it - TeamsPhone.

Some insights about the platform:

   - 100% automation of MS Teams Direct Routing provisioning
   - multi-tenant application
   - API-driven
   - Microservices oriented architecture
   - RabbitMQ-powered Message Broker distribution
   - SIP server (you guessed it - Kamailio, of course!)

Seeing how it works is worth a thousand words. A cloud *demo* instance is
available at https://my.teamsphone.net for anyone to try it out, use it or
abuse it.

If you have questions about the product - feel free to contact me in
private.

Respectfully,

Sergiu Pojoga
Founder, teamsphone.net