[SR-Users] detecting compact headers?

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Mon Dec 6 21:02:17 CET 2021

Hello,

there might be a more elegant way, but one idea would be to use one of the regular expression matches from textops (search(..)) to look for the compact header names.

It would be probably a good idea to add a transformation to output the type of the header.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/