[SR-Users] Proxying BFCP

René Hansen rene.hansen at airtame.com
Tue Sep 15 14:57:33 CEST 2020

Hi Daniel,

I've stumbled on that one as well. It confused me a little bit, when I read
"Confirmed working", as I wasn't seeing that from my own tests. TCP cannot
connect, which I would expect as rtpengine mainly deals with UDP streams,
but when listening on incoming and outgoing UDP on the announced BFCP port,
I wasn't seeing anything outgoing. This led me to believe that the packets
were just dropped and that BFCP wasn't being proxied.

Obviously I could have made an error in my tests, but this was at least my
initial conclusion. I will check again, just to be absolutely sure.

/René

--
/René