[SR-Users] Proxying BFCP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:23:25 CEST 2020

Hello,

a quick search on rtpengine and BFCP returned a rather old issue opened
on rtpengine project quite long time ago:

  * https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine/issues/80

Not sure if the resolution was that it works relaying through rtpengine
or just do not touch the SDP attributes related to it.

Anyhow, I would just go ahead and test with rtpengine and see if works.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla