[SR-Users] dialog_active_dialogs erroneous value

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:18:20 CEST 2020

Unfortunately the design of the dialog statistics, which are basically
just counters, do not allow dealing easy with retransmissions or
duplicate operations that can happen with dmq. That was the reason to
add the rpc command to scan what the dialog module has internally.
Probably the dialog statistics should be diabled when dmq is enabled or
switched to use function callbacks behind and to the scanning mechanism
as well, but some of them won't be possible with callbacks without
refactoring.