[SR-Users] TLS connection from Chrome to Kamailio fails

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Oct 16 15:55:56 CEST 2020

White testing WebRTC, I noticed that TLS connection from Chrome browser
85.0.4183.121 to Kamailio's (master version) TLS listening port fails.

Chrome sends Client Hello and K responds with Server Hello.  After that
Chrome terminates the handshake by sending TCP FIN.

Connection setup from Firefox works fine. After receiving Server Hello,
is sends Change Cipher Spec, etc.

My K is using Let's Encrypt server certificate and is server tls_method is
TLSv1.2+.

Any ideas what goes wrong?  Has anyone else experienced this?

-- Juha