[SR-Users] Local cache registration

Mack Hendricks mack at dopensource.com
Mon Oct 12 15:12:58 CEST 2020

Hey David,

No, the uac module really doesn’t do what you want based on how I understand your request.

You really want to do what I call “Pass-Thru” auth with a cache.  This is where your phones register thru Kamailio.  But, you want Kamailio to act as a cache and invalidate the cache every hour for a particular extension.  Hence, phones register/re-register to Kamailio using the cache, but Kamailio only passes thru the auth every hour.

Kamailio doesn’t have a module like this that I know off.  OpenSIP’s has a module that does this.  I’ve been thinking about porting it over, but I can’t stay focused enough :-)