[SR-Users] Local cache registration

David VILLAUME david.villaume at sewan.fr
Mon Oct 12 15:02:50 CEST 2020

I read again the uac doc and didn’t find a way to perform this using the functions that seems to require credentials that I don’t have on the kamailio host.

Is the uac module really designed to perform this operation is that way ?

Regards,

David

El Sun, 11 Oct 2020 20:07:58 +0000

> Hello,

> I try to perform a registration caching in order to have a short interval

> registration on phone <> Kamailio (5 minutes) and a longest interval on the

> leg Kamailio  <> registrar(1h).

> I’m not so sure about the best way to proceed, does one of you have a working

> sample or some hints about the way to have it working ?

the uac module does that. You can handle upstream registrations in different

intervals than the ones you receive.