[SR-Users] Routing specific number from kamailio to asterisk

Mark Boyce mark at darkorigins.com
Thu Jul 16 08:44:46 CEST 2020

Hi

The Asterisk / Kamailio part of this has an example walkthrough here http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.1.x-asterisk-1.6.2-astdb <http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.1.x-asterisk-1.6.2-astdb>

If you look at the PSTN route, the  LOCATION route and how it calls the TOASTERISK route, this is the core of deciding what gets sent where

Mark