[SR-Users] Routing specific number from kamailio to asterisk

Hendra 834 andihendraixa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:58:20 CEST 2020

Hi, Im new in VoIP, especially Kamailio. I want to connect my kamailio with
asterisk by routing the call coming from kamailio to asterisk for specific
number, also from asterisk to kamailio. For example, if kamailio client
call ext number 0123, the will be routed to asterisk, if kamailio client
call 0233 the call will not be routed to external proxy. And also how can I
receive call form asterisk to kamailio ?
Is there any real example, ? because I dont understand what to change in
documentation example.

Thanks