[SR-Users] Is it possible to load both dialog and ims_dialog modules in the same configuration?

Sumesh Soman sumeshcgnr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 07:35:06 CEST 2020

Hi,

Is it possible to load and use both dialog and ims_dialog modules in the
same server ?

Even though ims_dialog docs says ims_dialog extends dialog module, I do see
that some of the dialog module features are not present in ims_dialog.
Example, wait_ack , track_cseq_updates are not present  in ims_dialog.

I have requirements to use ims_dialog mainly for ims_charging module and
dialog module with wait_ack  and track_cseq_updates  parameters are enabled.

--
Regards,
Sumesh S.