[SR-Users] Re-write contact header

egemen ulus ulus_egemen at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:45:57 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

I have asterisk farm and kamailio which located front of asterisks farm as a proxy.

When someone send a invite from outside to my kamailio (without record route), i forward it to my Asterisk farm. Then My one of Asterisk reply it as 200 ok. Then my kamailio forward this 200 ok to remote side with record route. But in my 200 ok message, contact header contains my Asterisk IP address. That is why remote side tries to send ACK to Asterisk.

How to rewrite my contact header as my kamailio (SBC) address ?

Actually I tried fixed nated contact and advertise ip but I couldn't make it worked. I am really new on that. Kamailio cfg file is attached.

Please help!

Egemen