[SR-Users] Manipulating SDP IP for Inbound Calls

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 10:19:25 CEST 2020

Hello,

the mangler module does not have any idea of inbound/outbound
directions, so you can use it for any of them.

Also, the nathelper module should have a function allowing to change the
ip in the sdp, iirc.

On the other hand, if you use rtppengine for the calls, then the ips
should be replaced by it.

Do not forget to use msg_apply_changes() in case you want those changes
to be visible immediately in the configuration file.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla