[SR-Users] Manipulating SDP IP for Inbound Calls

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 07:54:55 CEST 2020

Hi Edward,

if your source freeswitch didn't use your settings then you should check
the sofia profile settings. Imho there are 4 ip settings for each profile
(just what I remember whiteout checking it right now) and then your
freeswitch will write the correct ips in the messages.

On the other hand if you want to go the Kamailio way you can use different
types of logic to identify the traffic.

Like "it's the source ip freeswitch then do that with sdp" and take a look
at routes the sdp goes. They are serval modules for manipulate the sdp
maybe some from the list point them.

Cheers
Karsten

Edward Romanenco <edward at telemessage.com> schrieb am Sa., 1. Aug. 2020,